Nice Blue-Greens with a splash of purple!
Then with pencil to paper I designed how I wanted the bag to function
and came up with measurements.
Let the sewing begin!
I had to make a few things twice -
what I thought would work in reality didn't so back and forth
I went to the cutting table and sewing machine and after a while I got this ....
The out side with a zipper all around....
and the inside!
One side will hold her short and long straight needles
and the other side I put a zippered pocket for her circular needles.
The zipper gave me a bit of trouble, but in the end
it went in and hopefully she'll be able to manage opening
and closing without too much trouble.
Not sure I'll ever make another one!
Maybe a roll up one without the zipper!!
Hope she likes it!!